Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither Research Data Group, Inc. nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. All trademarks or content reproduced on this website, which are not the property of RDG, is licensed or otherwise published by RDG with the permission of the owner of the material. All rights in such materials are reserved to the respective owners.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without the prior written consent of Research Data Group, Inc.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITIES
Except as provided herein, Research Data Group, Inc. makes no warranties, express or implied, as to results to be obtained by any subscriber or any third-party use of the report, and makes no express or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or use. The information contained in the Report shall be obtained from sources believed by Research Data Group, Inc. to be reliable, but the accuracy and completeness of the report is not guaranteed and Research Data Group, Inc. shall not be subject to liability to or through Subscriber for any errors or omissions therein. In no event shall Research Data Group, Inc., its affiliates or any licensors be liable to Subscriber or any third party for any claims or losses of any nature including, but not limited to, lost profits, punitive or consequential damages, even if advised of the possibility of the same.
Under the terms of our licensing agreements with our data sources, we are obliged to provide the following disclaimers:
“S&P” is a registered trademark of Standard & Poor’s Corporation. Research Data Group Inc.’s relationship with S&P is that S&P grants permission to Research Data Group, Inc. to use and refer to certain trademarks and trade names of S&P and to disseminate data derived, composed and calculated by S&P without regard to the product. S&P does not guarantee the accuracy and/or completeness of the S&P Indices or any data therein.
All Dow Jones data being provided to you is proprietary to Dow Jones & Company, Inc. (“DOW JONES”) and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may use the related data contained therein for inclusion in your annual report to shareholders / Form 10-K filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission, but you may not copy, redistribute, sell, retransmit or otherwise make the data available to a third party or use it for any other purpose unless you have a separate written agreement with Dow Jones for that purpose. All underlying data of Dow Jones is provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind. Dow Jones disclaims all liability for any errors, omissions or delays in any underlying data and any decision made or action taken by you or any third party in reliance upon the data. Dow Jones cannot and does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, currentness, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of the data, and in no event shall Dow Jones be liable for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
In no event will Dow Jones & Company, Inc., Nasdaq, The American Stock Exchange, The Frank Russell Company, Wilshire Associates, The Toronto Stock Exchange, NAREIT, or any other data provider, its affiliates or licensors be liable to you, your clients or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by any party in reliance upon, or for any errors or omissions in, the Research Data Group, Inc. Total Return products, or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall the liability of Dow Jones & Company, Inc., Nasdaq, The American Stock Exchange, The Frank Russell Company, Wilshire Associates, The Toronto Stock Exchange, NAREIT, or any other data provider, its affiliates and licensors arising out of any claim related to this agreement exceed the license fee.