Information RDG Collects About You
All information you provide us will remain confidential.
We do not sell your personal information to anyone.
You may visit a number of pages throughout the RDG website without registration. We collect the information you or the member company you represent gives us:
- When you register for any of our web-based services, providing your name, company, user id and password, and professional information.
- When you contact us with questions or comments.
- Anytime you upload documents to for conversion.
How RDG Uses Information
We only use the information collected from you to improve the provision of our services and products and in any of the following ways:
- To provide the services you or the your company requests.
- To provide information you request.
- To evaluate and improve our websites and services.
- To create reports for member companies, including both aggregate trends and the media organizations that are viewing their releases.
- To protect the integrity of our services and secured areas of our sites.
- For any other purpose we tell you about when you submit information to us.
Disclosure to Third Parties
We keep all information confidential, and never sell information to third parties. RDG does, however, reserve the right to disclose your name and information about you in certain circumstances, which include:
- to investigate potential unauthorized access or misuse of our services,
- to protect our assets or rights,
- to the member company you represent if that company requests us to do so,
- in response to valid legal process, or
- as part of a merger or an acquisition by or other transfer to a third party of some or all of our business assets.
Changes to This Policy
RDG may change the provisions of this policy from time to time and request that check back here periodically.
If you have questions about this policy or its use, please contact us.