Research Data Group, Inc. assists 1,500 public companies throughout the year with the SEC Required Total Return Comparison (Corporate Performance Graph).
RDG can make this aspect of your Annual Report / 10-K compliance something simple and cost effective, while providing guaranteed SEC Compliant Total Return Calculations and licensed data from major markets.
Standard Service Package for the Performance Graph includes:
- Turn-around time of 72 hours or less
- Print-ready graph (available in multiple formats)
- Plot Point Table (Index & Company Values)
- Company Back-up Data
- Personalized, Experienced-Professional Service
RDG Filings, a division of Research Data Group, offers expert EDGAR & XBRL conversion and filing services to individuals, corporations, funds and all registrants required to file electronically with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Filing with the SEC is the foundation of what we do. In most cases can be completed in a couple of hours.
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Top 6 SEC filing agents in the U.S.
- Flat-rate Annual Pricing available
Forms we file electronically include but are not limited to:
Reports (10-Q, 10-K, 6-K, 8-K, 20-F, N-PX)
Registrations (S-1, S-2, S-3, S-4, S-6, S-8, SB-1, SB-2, 424)
Proxies (14A, 14C)
Ownership Reports (Forms 3, 4, 5)
Forms 144, 13D, 13G and 13F
RDG Filings, a division of Research Data Group, offers full-service XBRL tagging & filing services for companies of all sizes. This Includes tagging of Financials, Notes to Financials (with detailed tagging) in guaranteed compliance with the most current SEC regulations and U.S. GAAP or IFRS Taxonomies. Our hands-on approach to client service means that there is no software to buy, staff to train or maintenance to worry about.
- Guaranteed Compliance with SEC Taxonomies
- Flat-Rate Pricing
- Early Implementation with no set-up fees
- Includes all taxonomy upgrades and maintenance
- Level Three Data Security, E&O insured
- In-House XBRL Consulting Services